Friday, March 15, 2013

Shoe Haul!

On my way out the mall I was walking though Dillard's and I noticed they were having a huge shoe sale. 65% off plus take an additional 40% off! Well, 30 minutes later I walked out with 4 pairs of shoes for less than $75!

I love these champagne flats. They look great with jeans too. It's an easy way to dress up a casual look.

I don't own any red shoes so I thought these would be cute with brown pants.

These Gianni Bini shoes are seriously the most comfortable pair of flats I've ever worn. I love the little skull detail on them. They are going to get a lot of use at work.

My first pair of Sperry's. They are so comfy, I can't wait to wear them with shorts when the weather gets warmer.


1 comment:

Honeylushy said...

Wow, you totally scored on shoes! I don't think I ever purchased four shoes at once! That's a lot to carry lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...