Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Inpiration

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I can't wait to start dressing in layers. I love scarves too so I'll be able to pull them out, I even wore my Givenchy one yesterday for the first time. Here are some outfits that are inspiring me this season

 
Perfect for a night out

  
Great transitional outfit

                      These boots                                                        and this scarf. Amazing!

definitely can't go wrong with white on white. It looks so chic and expensive. 

To see more, check me out on Pinterest :)



What's inspiring you this season?

2 comments:

Lima said...

I'm robably one of the few that dreads this season. Purely 'cause I crave sunshine and heat!

However have to admit that fashion during Fall/Winter is super glam and the high street offer some amazing glitzy clothes.

Love the black sheer blouse! xo

Unknown said...

Great outfit inspirations girl and me too can't wait to start layering myself out! LOL

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...