Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thrifted finds-Outer wear

So as promised, here are a few of my thrifted finds. 

I was so happy when I found this classic style blazer. The brand is Ann Taylor and it was in perfect condition.  I payed $5.95 for it

I've been looking for a jean jacket for a while, but the one I liked was $50 at Dillards. I thought that was a bit steep for a jacket that I probably wouldn't wear much so I was so excited when I came across this Hollister one for only $4.95! 
I found this one before I bought the Hollister one. The brand is Gap and it was also $4.95. I like it and will wear it but I much prefer the one above.
I so did NOT need another makeup bag but this Victoria's Secret one was only $2 and it looked brand new. I figured it would be great for travel and it's really roomy. 

Now this is definitely the biggest find of mine. A Badgley Mischka handbag. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. It was in perfect condition, unlike the Coach bags I always see which are in horrible condition. This was only $14.95





I have yet to move past outer wear and handbags. I'm still taking baby steps and honestly I just don't like to have to go digging for stuff. The Red, White and Blue I go to is really organized though. Everything is arranged by color and by season so it helps. 


Do any of you go to thrift stores. What has been your biggest find?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great finds!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Holy shit, I am so going thrifting!
& omg, TWINS! I have the VS Pink makeup bag too. Awesome deals on everything. Especially the white blazer & the purse.

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow, $6 for that stunning Ann Taylor blazer, seriously?! It will never go out of sale! Love that bag too!

Unknown said...

Great finds doll. I need a jean jacket oh so badly myself but don't want to pay too much for it so I think I'll try thrifting.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

discount outerwear said...

That has been an awesome collection of outerwear clothing i truly love the presentation of yours.love the light blue jacket best in winter season especially.

discount outerwear

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...