Monday, July 16, 2012

A Night Out and a Thought...

Saturday night we went out for some drinks and dancing as usual...Sometimes I seriously get bored of the same ol' going out thing on Saturday nights. We obviously don't go clubbing every Saturday night (just about once a month) but it gets old. I guess when you live in a city that is basically known for it's party scene, it doesn't leave much else to do and everything around here at night pretty much involves drinking for entertainment lol. I think I need to sign Jason and I up for a haunted tour of the cemeteries or something. That would be pretty fun and different. 

Hamming it right before heading out

I don't know how I didn't lose my phone that night. 
Finally got Jason to dance with me. Yay! 
 I'm pretty sure those were straight vodka shots. No bueno
Like a boss lol (gotta love my friends faces in the background)
Jason and I don't get many pics together, I'm so glad this one came out cute.  
 This seems to be a reoccurring move for me lol. I always know when I've had enough when I do this hehe. 

Dress, earnings, clutch: Forever21
Shoes: Gianni Bini
Watch: Burlington's


What do you guys usually do on a Saturday night? I could use some fresh ideas :)

11 comments:

Miranda said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love your outfit!

Honeylushy said...

love ur shoes, your legs look amazing! Sometimes I miss going to the clubs but now a typical saturday night includes a bottle of wine, nail polish and a movie :P

Anonymous said...

You look hot girl! Love the floral top! You guys look so cute :) Haunted cemetery thing sounds like a laugh lol! Im a horror movie buff

Dani said...

Love your dress and your shoes!

Cassandra Too said...

You look mazing! Bet you had a great time!

backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter


xoxo backtofive

Hira said...

You look like you had a great time! You look pretty

hiraschaos.blogspot.com

james said...

you look hot! looked like you had a great time!!

xx james

parfums said...

so pretty, lovely pics.
Parfum pas cher

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

I swear I need to stop looking at your photos, your body is just ridic!
Or I just need to put the bowl of cookie dough icecream down...You look gorgeous as usual.

Gaby Fauchon said...

Aww I understand what you mean but in my case, even though I go clubbing almost once a week, I never seem to get enough, even when I work the next morning ahah! I don't know if that's your thing - that's not mine, just an idea! - but maybe you could try karaoke? I can't seem to think of anything else really ahah!

I LOVE your outfit, as alway!

Sarange said...

So sexy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...