Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Month in Pics - May

My dog sleeps in the weirdest positions.
We went out to Lafitte for the yearly boat blessing. This boat is always out there and as always its jam packed with people.

Pub call for Cinco de Mayo
Blueberry mojitos. So delicious!
These smooties are so good. You just throw it in the blender with a cup of milk and it makes 2 8ounce glasses.


                                                       The biggest margarita ever! It was awesome
                                          At a friends birthday party. Her boyfriend got her a Lexus!
                                                                           My sweetpea

                                                      Jason and I at our very first Voodoo game
                                                             Mascarades W/ the bestie


How has your month been?

4 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Awww your doggie is the cutest! I'm craving some smoothies now, but I'm so lazy ahah!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Damn!
& all I want is a BF that will get me some cookie dough icecream...

Last time I checked, they had one MK watch left on the site, it was two tone silver/gold one, for about $177, its the same as the one I got, if you like it, get it. Nordstrom has free shipping & returns. (Love that!)

Fash Boulevard said...

haha. my dog sleeps the same way. too cute. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Keit said...

Mmmmmm, margaritaaaas (drooling)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...