Friday, August 5, 2011

Mail of the Week

Some of you may remember how I entered the Nivea Moment of Closeness photo contest and won but was later disqualified b/c I was not a resident of the UK. Well as a show of good will they said they would send me a goody bag of products and here it is =D

They definitely sent more than I expected, especially since they didn't have to send me anything. Super nice of the PR people there. 
 I can't wait to try these products out and do a review.
Some samples from Aveno, Kotex and Purex. 

These samples are great for traveling. 
My order from Frederick's . Remember how I mentioned how Frederick's has the best bras? Well these where the ones in particular I was referring too. My cup size is a 32D and it's super hard to find that size for some reason. I even emailed VS to see why they don't carry that size and they said that it's not a big seller :(. (My boobs are real by the way, just thought I would throw that out there since a lot of ppl think they are fake lol)



14 comments:

Natalie said...

LUCKY!! Nice stuff!

BeautyBehaved said...

haaa, that size is a blessing tho(;

<3 BB

Daisy said...

You have my dream boob size haha and whoa that is a huge goodie bag nice of them not to travel size the products

Katie said...

Thats so exciting! xo

Gaby Fauchon said...

That's a bunch of Nivea products, yey! If I'm right, this is the contest from my blog, isn't it? How could of them to send you goodies anyway!

Mrs. Julius said...

so nice of them to send you some freebies and samples!

btw, i wish my cup size was a 32D. lol

Adriana said...

That's so cool, you got a lot of stuff =) I love NIVEA products.
thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

Adriana said...

That's so cool, you got a lot of stuff =) I love NIVEA products.
thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

lop said...

really great staff!
http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/

Maryam Maquillage said...

i've never tried frederick's bras and i'm not a huge fan of victoria's secret either... i'm "small in the circumference, large in the cup" as well, and always have a hard time finding my size, just like yourself. Believe it or not, I have my cousins in Russia buy me Turkish-made bras (everything in southern russia is imported from Turkey :) and I love those!!! Some of them are really embellished (like overkill), but most of them are great and last me a long time :)))

james said...

you are one lucky gal! this is some cool stuff!

Rebecca Kirsch said...

nice stuff! score!

Kim Axani said...

I've heared such great things about Nivea as a company; apparently they are the masters of customer appreciation. That is quite the gift pack they sent you!! I love the fresh clean smell of their stuff =)

Unknown said...

You got some good stuff on your goodie bag doll and I do too love Frederick's bras they're amazing.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...