Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yay! 50 Followers!



Hi lovlies! I reached 50 followers today, and while that may not be a lot to most people it's a lot to me! I appreciate each and everyone of you for reading and following my blog and and for posting such nice comments. When I first started this blog, I had it set to private for a few months b/c I didn't feel like it was good enough to show to the world and from reading other peoples' blogs, I knew that there would be a chance of opening up myself to haters and just negative people in general. I finally decided to just go for it and made it viewable, if people liked it than great, and if not than that's ok too. Now a few months later, here I am with 50 followers and everyone has been so sweet! It's been a great experience and I absolutly love blogging. I want to have a giveaway to say thanks for all the support. Im not sure what it's going to be yet, but I do plan to do something very soon within the next week or two ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...