Sunday, May 22, 2011

The world is about to end so why not go shopping!

So with all this talk lately about the word going to end on 5/21/11. I figured I was going to do what I usually do on a saturday afternoon, shop! So here's what I purchased from Forever21 and Wet Seal.







I needed new sunglasses since I have a bad habit of leaving mine in the car and then having them getting messed up from the heat. These were only $5.80 ea @f21







How cute is this tank? I love tissue tops like this!







I've been seeing lime green everywhere lately, I though this cami would look cute under a shorter shirt that needs a pop of color, plus this color really makes me look tanned lol







I got this super cute off the shoulder shirt at Wet Seal, I love how it has a lace panel down the back of it and the sleeves can be pushed up a bit so it hits right at the elbows







Im going to have to wait quite a few months to wear this, but this cropped sweater is going to be so nice to wear with anything when the weather gets cooler. It was on clearance at Wet Seal, buy one and get 1 for $0.01 so I got this and the pink top for less than $15 :)


What did you do on your, "The world is going to end today" day?

2 comments:

Rhenicia said...

you have great style! love the blog.. congrats on the 50 followers...

i'm #51 ;)

xx

nisa said...

wow love the grey cardigan :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...