Friday, May 27, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Sorry I haven't been able to comment or respond to anyone's comments lately. Blogger has been having problems with comments and login's for some of it's users since 5/24 :( Anyway, I think it's all fixed now since I was just able to comment on my own blog finally. Anyway, Rebecca Kirsch  just gave me the sylish blogger award :). Thanks doll!

By receiving this award, you have to name 7 facts about yourself and tag 7 bloggers to pass it on to. Here are my 7 facts:

1. I don't like using spoons. I think it has something to do with the metal touching my teeth. 

2. I have really bad vision, without contacts I can't even make out the E on the chart lol. 

3. I looove avacado's and sushi, I could seriously eat both of those things every single day. 

4. I love makeup and fashion, but I also have a fascination with deep space,  astro physics and early western civilizations. Anything about black holes and fallen empires in Europe really interest me. 

5. I may have a slight obsession with my dog lol. If anything bad were to ever happen to him I would be completely devastated. He's like my baby. 

6. I don't hold grudges, but if someone ever does/did me really wrong I'm not able to ever forget about it. Even though I may really want to. 

7. My biggest fears in life is losing a loved one and failing at something I really gave my all at. 

Now for my 7 tags:









7 comments:

Rebecca Kirsch said...

I agree with your number one. I don't like to use metal spoons either. I always use plastic spoons. But for some reason metal forks are ok.

xx

Gaby Fauchon said...

Thank you for the award hun!! x

Holly Joe said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog, I'm not sure if its comparable to the urban decay one, havent tried it, will deffinatly have to go out and buy it now you've said that. I love your blog btw, am following you.
Please follow back :)

Also.. your dog is soo sweet looks just like mine :)

Holly
wwww.fashion-beautyx.blogspot.com

Love, Victoria said...

thanks babeee! :) bleh, i'm kind the same with number 6 it;s so hard for me to forgive but harder for me to forget, it really sucks sometimes :(

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

<3333

Kim Axani said...

Thank-You for this tag, beauty!
It's funny, I think you and I have a bit in common - avocado and sushi are hands down my FAVE foods too. I could DEF live on them for the rest of my life. My fave rolls are volcano rolls with the spicy mayo sauce on top =) It's good you hae a deeper side to you, too. I LOVE makeup and fashion, but have a passiong for economics and finance, which would catch many by surprise. We're well rounded I guess!!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Thank you! Super sweet!
& I don't forgive/forget...I think I need to work on that, eh whatever.

xo $ARMIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...