Thursday, April 7, 2011

Newest Purchases

So as I mentioned in a previous post, Im totally obsessed with all things nude at the moment. Shoes in particular! The shoes below are my most recent purchases. From top to bottom they are; Giani Bini lace up heels, Guess wedges and Aldo wedges. The Giani Bini's I've mentioned before are a pretty good dupe for the $900 Louboutin wedges that Kim Kardashian and countless other stars have. I got these from Dillard's and I knew I had to have them the second I saw them =).

I abolutly love wedges for this time of year. They make you taller without hurting your feet. You can't go wrong with investing in a good pair of wedges in a classic style and color. They will carry you through spring and summer and you can wear them year after year.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...